- “Your help to us is really appreciated, without you and your company we will not be able to immigrate in Canada , we deeply say thank you for the green pasture of life and opportunity that you shared on us. Now we can see a bright future for our family.”Sasha Roman
- “Working with Consulting Global has been a wonderful experience, especially with the staff. They are there for you all the time, you will get a response right away on everything that you ask for. Everything that you need assistance with, Consulting Global is there 101%.”Kolodii Igor
Kolodii Igor, job position: Cook
- "I have to say your crew are hardworking, professional and pleasant. I have not seen the likes of this in a long time. The enclosure they have created is really impressive”Bechkalo Bogdan
Bechkalo Bogdan, job position: Labourer
- “I appreciate the information, advice and time you have given me. It has sincerely helped me get through this process. Your down to earth nature, your kind approach and your expertise have been invaluable. You’re truly one of a kind and a rarity in your field.”Victor Girbu
Victor Girbu, job position: Carpenter
- “When I first started my immigration application process, I was profoundly disappointed in the quality of immigration legal services I received. Consulting Global team took over my case and everything immediately changed. They helped me out enormously and I am forever in her debt. I can only use superlatives to express my appreciation of her work and her support. “Leonid Romascu
Leonid Romascu, job position: Painter/ Plaster
Resume Tips For JOB Application
Your resume must be in English.
It should be one or two pages in length, and never exceed three.
Place your name and contact information at the top of your resume. You may even place this information in the header so that it appears on both pages.